Saturday, April 28, 2018

Almost Goodbye

The determination to update
Here I am sitting in the bus stop on my way to Pondicherry, and suddenly the thought struck.
I did not update my blog.
Now I understand this might very well be my last blog. It was my last day at the internship and sadly enough I almost forgot to put up my probably good bye blog.
Almost being the key word here.
Goodbyes have always been a major part of my life. Saying good bye as regularly as breathing. But that doesn't makes it any easier.
So here is a goodbye to each and every person at Sandarbh.
Starting from the cutest. Atom and Coco. The overly affectionate and absolutely gentle dogs. Thank you for keeping up the overall mood of the office.
The Interns
Now I realise most of our batch of interns have left. That doesn't mean I can't say a delayed goodbye.
Thank you for keeping up with my seriously poor jokes. Thank you for being such great friends and never giving me a chance to be home sick.
The Junior Architects. (a.k.a, Harshita, Sulu and Ananya)
Thanks for not losing your temper with me whenever I refused to do work, (which in my defense was really boring).
Harshita, you are actually not that bad. I still remember how comfortable you made me feel in the office the first day.
Sulu, I know I am your favourite 😂.
And Ananya, don't be lazy and just write your damn blog! (Thanks for keeping up with mine).
Mallika, though we haven't been acquainted for a long time. Thanks for all the smiles you bring everyday to the office.
The Senior Architect.
I am sorry for sleeping off and missing your treat. But thanks for being the most entertaining person in the office.
Allie,
You are a complete superstar. And one of the most creative person I have met. Always be this confident, creative person you are.
Leena,
Thanks for being absolutely straight with me. I think that is one of your best (and the scariest) quality. And thanks for not going bezerk on my blogs.
And Sai,
Okay so there are loads of things I need to be thankfull here, even if I don't cover all of them there is one I definitely would like to put out.
Thank you for being a mentor.
Thanks for not giving up on me. Even though I am pretty sure I have some pretty good reasons to.
Thanks for making me realise my vision and that it is achievable. Even for a lazy person such as me.
Thank you Sandarbh. For being a real extended family to me.
Love,
Shreya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...