Wednesday, June 27, 2018

4 weeks at Sandarbh

Time flies. As cliche as it sounds, it's very true in this case. It seems like 4 weeks at Sandarbh are almost over in the blink of an eye. My everyday experiences are here for all of you to read - from the initial anxiety, to discovering things that would be obvious to most people, to taking on new roles. You've all seen life at Sandarbh from my point of view. But today I was wondering, how has the same place and the same experience been different for the people who joined at the same time as me. I've taken it upon myself to find out and I'd like you guys to accompany me on this journey. So, for the next few days I'm going to try and present to you Sandarbh from the different perspectives of all the interns. Keep reading here to find out more about each of their
experiences!

-Mannat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...