Saturday, July 7, 2018

Perspectives from Sandarbh : Rambo - Part I


So I know these blogs are supposed to be all about other people's perspectives at Sandarbh, but just for a bit I'm going to divert the attention back to myself. Rambo has left Sandarbh to start a new chapter in his life. I'll be sharing some of his experiences of the years he's spent here but before that I'm going to share a little bit about my interactions with Rambo.


Initially when we came to office Rambo was like the rendering wiz for us. Quiet at first, we would just see him constantly working on sketchup after sketchup, creating super realistic renders. Slowly he started opening up to us. One of his favourite questions to ask the new interns would be "How old do I look?". We would keeping guessing how old he was - some predicted him to be way younger, while others way older ( he would very obviously portray his displeasure for those who'd fall into to the latter category).
On our daily lunches to Gardenia we could always count on the fact that with Rambo around there'd be no leftover food. And then there's his passion for football that's at an all time high during FIFA season. In all of these interactions outside of office, we've seen a whole new side to Rambo. Fun and outgoing. He's still not too keen on talking too much, but a few drinks in and we managed to get him to spill the beans about his time at Sandarbh.


I've only known Rambo for a month and I can tell already that I'm really going to miss him, and so is the rest of the team. In fact Sai is convinced that he's not leaving for good but just taking a break. Either way I'm going to take this opportunity to put his experiences on record. Keep reading to know more!

-Mannat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...