Sunday, August 26, 2018

Thinking Faces

It often happens that even when I'm not doing anything, the gears in my head are constantly turning.  In moments like these my face is completely blank, eyes staring out into space. This sort of bothers people around me, especially Sai. He calls it my 'Thinking Face'. And its true too! the other day I was thinking about something and Nayana seeing my expression actually thought I was waiting to ask her a question (In my defense I was only thinking in her direction)
I might be a blank canvas on the outside but this is the exact scenario in my head...


Interestingly enough, I'm not the only one with a tell-tale face. Nayana has a 'Question Face', Clarence has an 'I think I'm going to mess this up Face' and Harshitha has a total 'Poker Face' in all situations except when confronted with bad design.
Sai too has a 'Thinking Face' of his own - but his is more of an expression of anger. One time a client was so freaked out by his thinking face on site that it almost cost him the project.
When you come to think of it that way, a blank thinking face doesn't seem so bad, does it?


-Mannat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...