Monday, March 12, 2018

Switching up Chores!


In case you are one of those few amazing people who are regularly reading my blogs, you must know I am writing about daily inspiration I get around my office. So today to beat the boredom and jazz things up Drashti and I switched jobs.

(Don’t tell Sai!).

Remember Drashti? The drawing master? Yeah! Imagine doing her job! I ended up with drafting sections for the new project we are doing as of yet. And she got to make the presentation. (You should have seen the happiness on her face when she finally got to use Photoshop!)

Anyway. I believe I did a good job myself. Regardless, this blog is not about my amazing skills of doing virtually everything. It’s about finding inspiration.

Remember me talking about Breaking the Monotony? Yeah so one other way to do so and be productive at the same time is to give your work a little spice. Switch work with a friend. Try doing something new. Stretch your skills and be useful!

Repeating the same thing may constrict your field of vision and you may lose touch with the rest of the aspects of your profession. So shake things up and do something else for a change.
Of-course you wouldn’t want to switch responsibilities unless your boss is cool about it. Lucky for us. That’s not really a problem.

See you next time!
Till then,
Stay inspired!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...