Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Color me Inspired



I often wonder of those moments where inspiration struck people and it completely changed their lives.

The Eureka! Moment.

Imagine the utter joy they must have felt. The extreme sense of awe and amazement. The vision of inspiration may look different to everyone. But I am sure this is something we wait for in life. The sheer happiness of a simple idea forming in your head. That moment of Eureka! That will finally move you forward.

However, often feel like we are stuck in a loop, or end up doing something generic or something that might not give us the satisfaction we expected. Let me tell you, inspiration is not hard to find.

Hence, for the next few days I am going to write about these little moments of inspiration or things, moments and or people in the office who inspire me each day and push me to move forward.

Maybe, Dear Reader, it may help you in your endeavor. And if not that, you may end up with a sweet story.

So ending it on an inspiring note.

Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.
-Roald Dhal
I hope you believe in magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...