Sunday, September 16, 2018

Mixed Feelings

As I am packin my bags, preparing myself to head back to Bangalore, I'm filled with mixed emotions. Part of me really wants to just stay home and not leave and the other part just wants to come back - the part that misses being independent, that misses work, that misses being a part of an organisation that's bigger than 'me'

Over the past three months I have definitely developed a taste for freedom - not that I didn't have that at home, but rather to do what I want, when I want, the way I want. Plus a lot does change once you start working and to go back home after my experiences at Sandarbh would be slightly challenging and interesting at the same time. As I had mentioned previously, I have definitely changed. The way I work, the way I live, the way I am - everything has changed and hopefully for the better.

I'd still love to stay home, to be with my loved ones in a space that I am most comfortable in, but for now I need to push myself out of my comfort zone. These changes are just the beginning. There is so much more out there for me and I'm willing to discover, grow and evolve one step at a time..


-Mannat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...