Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Under the Weather

As we're getting more familiar with the processes that we're putting in place, the levels of predictability are increasing. It may be because we are more organised or we're in a better position to anticipate, but the fact remains that there are lesser variations from what is intended and even those variations to a certain extent are within a range of foresight. Work aside, there has been a lot more predictability in my life too and a lot of it is thanks to the work environment cultivated at Sandarbh. But the one thing where I haven't been able to assign any amount of predictability to is the weather in Bangalore (which in my opinion is also the best thing about this city!) The weather here is beautiful but you never know what to expect. It could be an incredibly cloudy day but there would be no rain. Or it'll be incredibly sunny and suddenly it'll start pouring. You could leave the house in the morning, well-clad to deal with the chill in the air and an hour later be faced with sweltering heat. Coming from Delhi,  these minute to minute variations in the weather are something that I'm not used to and surprisingly neither is my body. Yes,I love the weather in Bangalore but my body doesn't seem to agree with me. Owing to this unpredictability, I have been a bit under the weather off late.
Let's hope that I can continue to enjoy this beautiful yet unpredictable weather for the rest of the time that I'm here, just in better health!


-Mannat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...