Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Birthday Bliss

 I love birthdays, especially more so when it's my own. However, this was my first birthday away from home, the first time I didn't celebrate with family. Luckily my sister is studying here in Bangalore and she took me out for dinner last night. The yummy food was followed up by scrumptious cupcakes (a smart replacement for a regular cake!) With so much good food in me, I was barely able to stay up for the midnight wishes. The night passed and next morning I was at work. I was greeted with hugs and wishes and felt super special. Even my friends from back home (who couldn't make it to Bangalore for my birthday even though they really wanted to) made sure to make my day special by sending a lovely cake for me. If that was not enough lunch was planned to be the channa that I had brought from home. Generally some of us go out for lunch while others order in or bring food from home. Today we all are together, enjoying the channa and other food we had ordered with it. It was a great day with all of us looking for the to the celebrations in the evening. Stay tuned to know more about that...

-Mannat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...