Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Oh happy day!

Today has been a day that has left me in very content state. The kind of contentment that you get when you're satisfied with your work. We were able to successfully complete 2 whole presentations with results that we were genuinely happy with. The day ended in very positive emotions but in entirety was kind of hectic and stressful. Our team of 5 - Nikhil, Akshay, Calrence, Ananya, Ritika and me, constantly shuttled  between the two presentations. I can best describe the whole ordeal as an organised mess. A little taxing but definitely worth it. Often after a long day I've heard Sai ask, "Exhausted?" which is always followed by a resounding YES. And then he asks, "Is is a good exhausted?" Strange combination of words but a totally valid question. After a day like today I definitely understand what good exhaustion is. I'm too happy (and too tired) to properly formulate my words but its been a good day...

-Mannat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...