Wednesday, October 10, 2018

A Little Bit from Everywhere

In a Project 365, coming up with content for daily blogs can be kind of hard sometimes. And in these times when I feel lost about what to write, I turn to the people around me.
Whoever is around me at the time when I'm preparing to write my blog inevitably gets faced with questions about their day or about what I should write. All of this in an effort to generate some content. It's got to a point where before I can even ask they know what's coming their way (I'm trying to be more sneaky about this though. I start off with casual questions first rather than hitting  the nail on the head!)
When Shreya was blogging, she too would pester everyone for ideas at the end of the day. The people in the office didn't mind this so much, but those who would come back from site simply did not want to deal with that.
Even today just before I started with this, I asked Sulu and Harshitha and pretty much just got a 'Not again' sort of a response. However, sometimes just asking the question leads to answers which become inspiration for my blogs whether directly or indirectly (I've already got ideas in my head for tomorrow's blog). This way I get to ensure that it's not just about me and that you get a peak at the collective experiences of Sandarbh

-Mannat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...