Friday, December 14, 2018

Stringing Words

Writing on a daily basis is quite the challenge.

On a regular day, I’d have excitedly chirped about the exhaustive discussion that we had today about various socio-political scenarios that seem to be unfurling around us; or about the good ol’ throwback songs that were being played in the garage that instantly took me back to impromptu jam sessions at home; or about the slightly chaotic organisation of our files that can make it quite difficult for a new person to even begin to figure out where what goes; but I can’t seem to.

It would be unfair of me to turn this into a personal blog or even to post something I’m discontented with (as I did yesterday). So here I am, signing off hoping that tomorrow comes with a fresh perspective, either mine or someone else’, and  a string of words perfect for framing the predictably unpredictable every day.

Namitha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...