Friday, November 23, 2018

Sandarbh Projects

Through the medium of this blog I have been able to share a lot of things with you guys - stories from the office, about the people, experiences from site and even our journeys through Sandarbh. Some blogs have been rather personal, the tone of them directly affected by my frame of mind. Other blogs focused entirely on the perspectives of those around me. I've spoken about processes and philosophies, about analogies and anecdotes, about merry-making and a few mis-steps along the way too. But now that I look at all the blogs that have been penned down by me over the last couple of months, I feel like one thing that I have not spoken about as much as I would've liked are our projects themselves. And before this comes to an end, I'm definitely using these last few days to make up for that. So, without further ado I'm going to be posting about a particular project of ours - A house in the hills. Stay tuned to find out more about it...

-Mannat  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...