Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Dhruvi has something to say!!!

In the past six months, I have seen Dhruvi change from the girl shy and timid girl who barely waved at me on day one to the girl who gave me a bear hug just before leaving. Curious to see what she thinks about these changes, I decided to speak to her about her experiences at Sandarbh. As quiet as she was when she got here, she still had a few things to say about this...

"It was a totally new experience for me. I really enjoyed the work and got to do the things that I like. Other than the drawings I also go to compose presentations, working on the website- things that actually didn't even feel like work to me. In terms of architecture, I have had the chance to see every stage of a project, from beginning to end. I feel like I'll be taking back so much more from this internship than I had expected.The culture and way of living was also totally different from what I was used to. Overall it has been a great experience. The difference in me from when I came here to now when I'm leaving is huge. I can now talk to people and interact with a lot more confidence. That is definitely one of the things I'll take back with me along with a lot of memories!" 

-Mannat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...