Monday, November 12, 2018

Hidden Talents

I don't know if I've said this enough times in all of my previous blogs but one of the thing that I really do appreciate about the team at Sandarbh is the effort that is put in to hone individualistic skills. Each one of us has been given a chance to explore and enhance the skills that we possess. The environment is supportive to push boundaries and that definitely makes it more conducive to improvements.
However, sometimes, the attention is focused only on one of these skills - not to say that a most of the people at Sandarbh are incredibly multi-talented. In an attempt to enhance that one particular skill, the others don't may not get as much importance - but they're still there in the picture patiently waiting for their turn.
In the process of writing my blogs I have discovered that there are others still who have a knack for writing . Ananya and Leena have been my partners in crime when it comes to blogging but turns out, Nayana too is pretty good at it. I have seen an interest from her when it comes to narratives and descriptions for our projects, but hopefully she'll jump onto the bandwagon soon too. With Nayana I still somewhat had an idea, the one that really surprised me was Utsav. While I was editing out a blog today, he read it over my shoulders and we had quite a conversation about it. He seemed to have a lot to say about it and I insisted that he write about it too!
Let's see maybe in the next couple of days you'll be seeing a lot more blogs from Sandarbh, with many different perspectives and a lot to say...

-Mannat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...