Monday, February 19, 2018

Monday Blues

If on Monday mornings you feel like jumping in a time machine and go back two days, you are not alone.

I had recently attended my friend’s wedding in Agra. Apart from being a perfect destination wedding it was also a few minutes in paradise. In the ambiance of the Jaypee Palace hotel, and the setting of Agra, house to the greatest monument of love; drums of heaven only stopped with the rising sun of the Monday morning.

Imagine my disappointment when I had to catch a 5:00 am train.

Of-course my Monday blues are not justified, given I am still on a leave. In my defense, luxury is addictive, and coming back to reality sucks.

But we all must. And so here I am talking about Monday blues, telling you all. Its Tuesday tomorrow, which is another step closer to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...