Saturday, February 24, 2018

Happy Birthday to... Me!

Okay before you think any further let me just say. I agree it may sound sad, me wishing myself. 

What sort of a psycho does that? 

In my defense, Self love is the only love you need. So don’t be haters.

It is a Sandarbh tradition to give birthday shoutouts. Hence this is mine… albeit from me it still counts.

Few words of wisdom from the birthday gal!

This birthday, aside from receiving blessings and gifts from my loved ones it was important for me to set aside a few distractions and reflect on myself and my dreams (goals) in life.
Instead of going for the regular I believe it is very important for a person to look inside and see what matters. See what makes you happy, cut out stuffs that make you sad. And leave things that’s holding you back.

So I implore you. Make your birthday a little more than the usual parties and cakes. Give some meaning to it.
Love and best wishes,
Shreya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathu bhai and Missile madam at Do Villa and Baara Maala

You realise how much is in a name when you are talking to one of our masons on site and they tell you that Mathu bhai has asked them to go t...